Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick and easy to make, these muffins are great for little fingers or big appetittes looking for a mid-morning energy boost. The muffins freeze well.
- Combine the oat brain, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Let stand for 5 minutes to allow the batter to thicken.
- Spoon into a prepared muffin tin.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 12-15 minutes.
Really good muffin and not too sweet. Cinnamon is just right. I subbed dried cranberries for the raisins, which worked great. Made for Fall 2012 PAC game.