Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is my first in a series of nutritious recipes. Many of these recipes are adapted from other recipes found on this site but I wanted to put together a collection of these adaptations for everyone else to enjoy. When applicable, I will post the recipe number from which my adaptation is derived from. This recipe is for a great breakfast (or anytime) muffin. It combines whole wheat flour, oats, wheat germ, and ground flax for nutritional support as well as whey protein for added protein, making this a suitable muffin for those who work out or are lead an active lifestyle. This recipe was inspired by Recipe 373976.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together.
- Grease or line with muffin cups a 12 muffin tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.