Recipe by Lalaloula
The original idea for this wonderful healthy dessert/snack comes from the blog runningtothekitchen.com, but I have changed it up quite a bit. I hope youll enjoy this as much as we do!
- 200 g tofu
- 1⁄4 cup oats
- 1⁄8 cup oats (yes, again)
- 3 tablespoons nut butter (of choice)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons black tea or 6 tablespoons non-dairy milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips (I used 80 %)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine everything except for the chocolate chips in a food processor or blender and blend until it resembles a firm mousse. You might need to add more liquid to reach the desired cookie dough consistency.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate overnight and then dig in :).