1/2 Photos of Healthy No Bake Cookies
I played around with my family's No Bake Cookie recipe and produced a single portion of this cookie that I feel is healthy enough to eat as a meal. They’re still very good but are much healthier. I keep getting asked for the recipe, so I finally decided to measure out the exact portions and post the recipe. THIS RECIPE IS VERY FLEXIBLE! When I make them I NEVER measure out anything and I often add more or less of ingredients and they still taste great. I sometimes leave out the wheat germ and flax seeds and just add more oatmeal. I have made these replacing the sugar with about 3 tablespoons of honey. I have changed the recipe from 1 tsp. to 1 Tbsp. of cocoa powder.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat milk, sugar and cocoa powder over high heat until boiling, stirring constantly.
- 2Take off heat and stir in vanilla and peanut butter; stir until peanut butter has melted completely.
- 3Stir in wheat germ and oatmeal.
- 4Drop by large spoonfuls onto wax paper or eat immediately.
- 5*As I noted above, this recipe is VERY flexible. If you don't have wheat germ or flax seed, just use more oatmeal. The recipe above should work out just perfectly and does most of the time, but if your cookies come out crumbly, use less oatmeal next time. If they never set, use more oatmeal next time.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy No Bake Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.5
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 37.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g