Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy and filling meal that tastes wonderful. Great for busy nights and freezes great.
Make and share this Healthy Nacho Skillet Dinner recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn, drained
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink.
- Drain meat.
- Stir in the beans, tomato sauce, corn, sugar, chili powder and cumin.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.