Recipe by jenny_aggie07
Easy and filling meal that tastes wonderful. Great for busy nights and freezes great.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn, drained
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink.
- Drain meat.
- Stir in the beans, tomato sauce, corn, sugar, chili powder and cumin.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Let stand 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.