Recipe by jaan_black
Easy, tasty, healthy mini meatballs. I make this and put on top of whole wheat pasta or my husband puts them in a soft roll.
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese
- 4 dashes parsley
- 4 dashes oregano
- 1 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1 (45 ounce) jar tomato sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat baking pan with a thin layer of olive oil.
- Add ingredients (excluding tomato sauce) into a bowl and then blend well together with hands.
- Roll meat into balls (a little larger than golf balls) and line up in pan (don’t crowd).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Place under broiler for 1 minute (omit if you like).
- Add tomato sauce and cover with foil.
- Reduce heat to 300 degrees and allow to bake another 25 minutes.
- Put on pasta, in a roll or just eat them like this. Super yummy, enjoy!