1 hr 5 mins
Easy, tasty, healthy mini meatballs. I make this and put on top of whole wheat pasta or my husband puts them in a soft roll.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Coat baking pan with a thin layer of olive oil.
- 3Add ingredients into a bowl and then blend well together with hands.
- 4Roll meat into balls (a little larger than golf balls) and line up in pan (don’t crowd).
- 5Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
- 6Place under broiler for 1 minute (omit if you like).
- 7Add tomato sauce and cover with foil.
- 8Reduce heat to 300 degrees and allow to bake another 25 minutes.
- 9Put on pasta, in a roll or just eat them like this. Super yummy, enjoy!
Browse Our Top European Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Mini Turkey Meatballs (Eggless, Breadless, Flourless)
Serving Size: 1 (447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.7
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 78.6 mg
- Sodium 1840.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 27.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: