Prep 4 mins
Cook 10 mins
This pizza uses whole wheat tortillas as its base.. its full of fresh chopped veggies, black beans, and mango!! Top with salsa for a delicious, light and healthy mexican dish!
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 59.14 ml black beans, pureed
- 59.14 ml tomatoes, Sliced
- 59.14 ml bell pepper, Sliced
- 59.14 ml corn, canned
- 59.14 ml spinach leaves
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 59.14 ml mango, sliced (pineapple works too)
- 118.29 ml salsa
- 59.14 ml Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 59.14 ml cottage cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice tomatoes, bell peppers, and pineapples/mangoes.
- Stack and bake tortillas at 350 for a few minutes or until crispy.
- Using a food processor, puree black beans and spread on the tortilla, place spinach leaves on top of the beans and add pineapple/mango, sliced vegetables, corn and salsa.
- Sprinkle cheese and oregano all over and put back in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and pizza heats up all over. Top with cool salsa and cottage cheese.
Delicious! I used kidney beans in place of black beans and chose the pineapple option, otherwise made as stated, and these made for a fantastic, quick and healthy lunch. I was surprised at home much we enjoyed the cold cottage cheese on top, but it really works! Yum! Thanks for posting!
YUM! As you read the recipe, you may be thinking of omitting an ingredient or two, but trust me, these all work well together! The mango is the star. I used wheat flatbreads. Also to save time I spread them with a jarred spicy black bean dip. Between that and the Pace Mango Pineapple Chipotle salsa I used, it had a kick to it. Very colorful and extremely tasty!
Great! So easy and so good! I used refried beans from a can and the pizza still tasted fresh and delicious. I'm putting this on my quick and easy list. Thanks for the great idea!