Recipe by Lyss the nutritionist
This pizza uses whole wheat tortillas as its base.. its full of fresh chopped veggies, black beans, and mango!! Top with salsa for a delicious, light and healthy mexican dish!
Top Review by AmandaInOz
Delicious! I used kidney beans in place of black beans and chose the pineapple option, otherwise made as stated, and these made for a fantastic, quick and healthy lunch. I was surprised at home much we enjoyed the cold cottage cheese on top, but it really works! Yum! Thanks for posting!
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 59.14 ml black beans, pureed
- 59.14 ml tomatoes, Sliced
- 59.14 ml bell pepper, Sliced
- 59.14 ml corn, canned
- 59.14 ml spinach leaves
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 59.14 ml mango, sliced (pineapple works too)
- 118.29 ml salsa
- 59.14 ml Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 59.14 ml cottage cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice tomatoes, bell peppers, and pineapples/mangoes.
- Stack and bake tortillas at 350 for a few minutes or until crispy.
- Using a food processor, puree black beans and spread on the tortilla, place spinach leaves on top of the beans and add pineapple/mango, sliced vegetables, corn and salsa.
- Sprinkle cheese and oregano all over and put back in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and pizza heats up all over. Top with cool salsa and cottage cheese.