Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the third recipe of my feta dips that I have posted and I can't rank it which one is my favorite. They are all very good and very healthy. So you decide! ;)
- 4 red bell peppers
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- olive (to garnish)
- Char peppers directly over gas flame or in broiler until blackened on all sides. Enclose in paper bag 10 minutes. Peel and seed peppers.
- Puree all ingredients including peppers in processor. Season with salt and pepper. Chill at least 3 hours or overnight.