1/2 Photos of Healthy Macaroni & Cheese
I love macaroni and cheese! I've been looking for a healthy replacement of the old from the box standard. I heard you could mix in veggies and that sounds like a plus! I copied this recipe, but wanted to know the nutrition facts for a low-fat cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil pasta according to package directions.
- 2Drain and place back into boiling pot.
- 3Leave burner on low-med.
- 4Do not rinse.
- 5Add olive oil and salt to noodles and stir to cover noodles.
- 6Add carrots and broccoli and stir.
- 7Add cheese.
- 8Stir until melted over low-med heat.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Macaroni & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.5
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.8 mg
- Sodium 672.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 29.9 g