Coyote's Laugh's Note:
From The Healthy College Cookbook A great alternative to Kraft Mac and Cheese, but still cheap, cheesy, and fast!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni in a large pot according to package directions. Drain, and set aside.
- 2While the pasta is cooking, combine the cheese and yogurt in a small bowl.
- 3Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat, and stiff in the mustard.
- 4Add cooked macaroni to the butter mixture, and toss to coat.
- 5Stir in the cheese mixture and salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Stir until cheese is fully melted.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Mac and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.8
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 255.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 16.8 g