1/2 Photos of Healthy Müsli, Muesli Bars
This is a variation from a recipe in allrecipes.com. A delicious and healthy snack for when you're on the run, or simply to indulge!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine honey, tahini, cinnamon, nuts, and dried fuit in a bowl and mix well. Add the muesli and mix well until you get a hard dough. It may not all stick together, this is fine.
- 3Take portions into a sushi roller lined with wax paper and form into 4" bars by rolling and pressing. Once the desired formed is reached, open the roller, cut the edges off and carefully place on a prepared baking sheet.
- 4Once finished with all the bars bake for 10 minutes. This is important: they are still tender when hot so let the bars cool for at least 15 minutes before transfering to a cooling rack, then let them cool completely before removing them so that they don't break.
- 5Store in your refrigerator and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Müsli, Muesli Bars
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 11
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.6
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 61.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g