1/2 Photos of Healthy Low-Fat Whole Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes
I Can't Believe It's Healthy's Note:
These great pancakes are so healthy for you! They are so delicious and, in my opinion, if i were to be fed these i would not be able to tell that they are enything other then your regular classic buttermilk pancakes. Enjoy warm with fresh fruit and plenty of syrup to sweeten ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the 2 milks and the 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice and let sit for about 10 minutes.
- 2Sift together the flour, bran, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, orange zest, and sugar into a large bowl.
- 3In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and lemon juice, and additional 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- 4Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk together until there are no more lumps.
- 5Spray a preheated (to proper pancake temperature) griddle with Pam.
- 6Cook pancakes on griddle.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Low-Fat Whole Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.4
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 44.6 mg
- Sodium 208.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 7.6 g