1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Mimosas for Mr & Mrs's Note:
I altered the ingredients to make a lasagna for the more health-conscious. My boyfriend is not a health freak but LOVED this dish. Very easy to freeze leftovers and just pop back in the oven for 1.5 hours when you want to have it again for dinner. Let me know what you think! --_^
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (46 ounce) jar Ragu tomato sauce or 1 (46 ounce) jar other pasta sauce
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 16 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 12 ounces fat free mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 (1 lb) package lasagna noodle, cooked
- 1In a large saucepan, cook ground turkey, onion& garlic in a combination of the oil and nonstick cooking spray. Add sauce and simmer 15 minutes.
- 2In a medium sized bowl, mix ricotta,1 cup mozzarella, all of Parmesan and the eggstirs.
- 3In 9x13 baking dish, layer 2 cups sauce, half of noodles, half of remaining sauce, all of ricotta mixture, half of what is left of the mozzarella, remaining noodles & sauce.
- 4Cover with foil sprayed with cooking spray and bake at 350 F for 45 minutes or until hot.
- 5Uncover, top with remaining mozzarella.
- 6Bake 15 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle some Parmesan on top, let cool down for 15 minutes, and Enjoy your healthy, yet delectable, meal -- with plenty of leftovers to boot!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Low Fat Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.4
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 49.2 mg
- Sodium 899.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 27.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute