1/1 Photo of Healthy Low-Fat Baked Berry and Fruit Oatmeal
I Can't Believe It's Healthy's Note:
This is a great, chewy baked oatmeal recipe that is loaded with fruit! Bananas, apples, blueberries, and a hint of orange make this a great breakfast choice... not to mention low-fat, lower-calorie, lower sugar, and high-fibre!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/3 cup chunky applesauce (if you only have smooth applesauce, use 1/4 applesauce diced apples to make up the rest of the 1/3 c)
- finely diced apple, to make up the rest of the 1/3 cup
- 1/3 cup chunky mashed banana (coarsly mashed so there are still chunks)
- 3/8 teaspoon banana extract (banana flavour)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3/4 cup blueberries, can be subbed for other berries
- 1Mix all ingredients and pour into a lightly greased 8x8 dish the night before. Cover and refridgerate until morning.
- 2Preheat oven to 375.
- 3Bake 30-45 minutes.
- 4Serve topped with extra skim milk, maple syrup to sweeten, and additional berries.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Low-Fat Baked Berry and Fruit Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.7
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 173.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 6.9 g