1/5 Photos of Healthy Low Fat Apple and Oatmeal Muffins
LUv 2 BaKE's Note:
Heathy moist apple oatmeal muffins with a pretty garnish of sliced apple on top. Recipe from Apple & Pear Australia Ltd.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak the oats, apple juice, sugar and vanilla for 30 minutes.
- 2Mix in the flour, baking powder, grated apple and cinnamon.
- 3Fold in the beaten egg whites; Spoon into 12 muffin tins.
- 4Top muffins with 2 sliced apple wedges (cut quarters of apple into 3 or 4 wedges) and bake at 170° C (338°F) for 25 - 30 minutes until muffins and cooked though and golden.
- 5Cool in pan for a few minutes, then remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Low Fat Apple and Oatmeal Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.3
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 81.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 4.6 g