Healthy, Low Calorie Banana Bread
- mash bananas (my family puts them in a big zip-loc bag and does it that way).
- combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
- add all wet ingredients, then add bananas.
- put batter into two greased bread pans (you can make one loaf, but the dough rises quite a bit. we use one large pan and one pan thats a little smaller).
- bake at 350 degrees for 40-55 minutes. usually, the smaller pan is done in close to 40 and the larger in close to 50. When a toothpick is stuck into the middle of the pan and comes out clean, the bread is ready.
- take out of oven and cool.