Recipe by ChiefCook&BottleWasher
This recipe makes a Great, Healthy, Attractive Gift when you place in a canning jar and tie with a ribbon. You may have to make 2 batches though because you just have to gift yourself too!
Top Review by mersaydees
This was so easy to make and incredibly delicious. I substitued cashews for the pecans because I was out of them. I agree that this makes a great gift. Thanks, ChiefCook&BottleWasher! Made for Bargain Basement Tag Game.
- 1182.95 ml old fashioned oats
- 118.29 ml almonds
- 118.29 ml pecans
- 118.29 ml light brown sugar
- 78.07 ml unsalted pepitas (pumpkins seeds)
- 78.07 ml unsalted sunflower seeds
- 118.29 ml pure maple syrup
- 118.29 ml hot water
- 59.14 ml of virgin coconut oil
- 118.29 ml dried cranberries
- 118.29 ml raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 275 F.
- Combine Oats, Almonds, Pecans, Brown Sugar, Pepitas and Sunflower Seeds in a large bowl.
- Combine Syrup, water and coconut oil in a medium bowl.
- Pour Syrup mixture over the Oat mixture.
- Stir until well combined.
- Spread the mixture into a large roasting pan.
- Bake for about 1 1/2 hours, stirring twice during baking.
- Remove from the oven, stir in the Cranberries and the Raisins.
- Let cool completely before storing.