This recipe makes a Great, Healthy, Attractive Gift when you place in a canning jar and tie with a ribbon. You may have to make 2 batches though because you just have to gift yourself too!
- Preheat oven to 275 F.
- Combine Oats, Almonds, Pecans, Brown Sugar, Pepitas and Sunflower Seeds in a large bowl.
- Combine Syrup, water and coconut oil in a medium bowl.
- Pour Syrup mixture over the Oat mixture.
- Stir until well combined.
- Spread the mixture into a large roasting pan.
- Bake for about 1 1/2 hours, stirring twice during baking.
- Remove from the oven, stir in the Cranberries and the Raisins.
- Let cool completely before storing.