1/6 Photos of Healthy Living Granola
1 hr 10 mins
This recipe makes a Great, Healthy, Attractive Gift when you place in a canning jar and tie with a ribbon. You may have to make 2 batches though because you just have to gift yourself too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 275 F.
- 2Combine Oats, Almonds, Pecans, Brown Sugar, Pepitas and Sunflower Seeds in a large bowl.
- 3Combine Syrup, water and coconut oil in a medium bowl.
- 4Pour Syrup mixture over the Oat mixture.
- 5Stir until well combined.
- 6Spread the mixture into a large roasting pan.
- 7Bake for about 1 1/2 hours, stirring twice during baking.
- 8Remove from the oven, stir in the Cranberries and the Raisins.
- 9Let cool completely before storing.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Living Granola
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.5
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 4.9 g