1/1 Photo of Healthy Lemon Cupcake Frosting
Taken from Gary & Janella's Good Chef Bad Chef tv show, this was shown in 2006 but the show is on re-runs, on UKTV Food. A healthier take on a cream cheese frosting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place icing sugar in a bowl and create a whole in middle and hollow out.
- 2Add Yoghurt into centre of bowl.
- 3Carefully fold yoghurt into icing sugar making sure of no lumps.
- 4Continue mixing until a thick but moveable texture is formed.
- 5Add lemon zest and lemon juice and mix.
- 6Finally add a tiny drop of yellow food colouring and mix.
- 7Your ready to generously frost your cupcakes.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Lemon Cupcake Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 2.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: