Recipe by EliteTwig
Taken from Gary & Janella's Good Chef Bad Chef tv show, this was shown in 2006 but the show is on re-runs, on UKTV Food. A healthier take on a cream cheese frosting.
Top Review by ~Nimz~
This is very good but is much more like a glaze than a frosting as mentioned in the previous review. Very easy to make. I used this to go with recipe #235204 and it was perfect. Thanks for sharing.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place icing sugar in a bowl and create a whole in middle and hollow out.
- Add Yoghurt into centre of bowl.
- Carefully fold yoghurt into icing sugar making sure of no lumps.
- Continue mixing until a thick but moveable texture is formed.
- Add lemon zest and lemon juice and mix.
- Finally add a tiny drop of yellow food colouring and mix.
- Your ready to generously frost your cupcakes.