Healthy Lemon Blueberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place oats in a food processor, pulse until oats resemble coarse meal. Place in a large bowl and add flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Combine buttermilk, oil, lemon juice, zest, vanilla and egg.
- Add to flour mixture, stir just until moist.
- Toss berries with 1 tbsp flour, and gently fold into batter.
- Spoon batter into 12 muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from pans immediately and cool on a wire rack.