Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 package whole wheat spiral pasta
- red peppers or green peppers or yellow pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 summer squash
- 1 onion
- 1 package veggie crumbles (Or turkey if you prefer)
- 1 package soy mozzarella cheese (can use Kraft Fat Free Cheese as well)
- 1 package soy cheddar cheese
- 2 cups fat-free cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- Italian spices
- fresh garlic
- 1 can no-sugar-added spaghetti sauce
- Boil pasta& drain.
- Prepare Cheese mixture by mixing cottage cheese with egg beater and wire wisk until smooth.
- Chop all vegetables into bite sized pieces.
- Sautee chopped veggies with Garlic Flavored Pam, fresh garlic, and desired Italian spices.
- Add Soy Crumble to sautee mix.
- cook until browned.
- Put a small amount of sauce to coat bottom of baking pan.
- Add a layer of pasta.
- Add a layer of the veggie mixture.
- Add a layer of cottage cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle some soy cheese mixture.
- some sauce.
- Add a top layer of pasta.
- Add Sauce.
- Sprinkle remaining soy cheddar and Mozarella on top.
- Bake in oven at 350 for 30 minutes.
- This tasted so terrific; My boyfriend had it and I didn't tell him what it was.
- He said it was the best tasting lasagna he has ever had.