1/1 Photo of Healthy (kind of ) Chocolate Mint Brownies
YUMMMM!!! Made these this weekend for fun. Found it online...somewhere, when I was printing out tons of recipes for things like this last weekend. Hope you like them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Coat bottom of an 8 inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- 3Combine butter and mints in a 2 cup glass measure; microwave at HIGH 30 seconds or until soft.
- 4Stir until smooth, and set aside.
- 5Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup, and level with a knife.
- 6Combine flour, soda, and salt in a bowl.
- 7Combine sugar, cocoa, egg, and egg white in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer until well-blended.
- 8Add mint mixture; beat well.
- 9Add flour mixture; beat at low speed just until blended.
- 10Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 11Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean; cool completely on a wire rack.
- 12NOTE: Two large (1. 5 ounce) mints or 6 miniature chocolate-covered peppermint patties (such as York) may be substituted for 32 junior mints.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy (kind of ) Chocolate Mint Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (430 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.9
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 19.2 mg
- Sodium 71.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-covered mint candies