Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this recipe on the Rice Krispies website and just had to try them out. If you like regular rice krispie squares you will love these. They are great for snacks,or to put into lunch bags. The added fruit adds alot of flavor. Any any of your favorite dried fruits! Enjoy
- 2 cups kelloggs Rice Krispies
- 3⁄4 cup chopped mixed dried fruit (apricots, blueberries, pineapple, raisens, dates)
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup
- In a large bowl combine cereal, dried fruit, and oats. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, stir brown sugar and syrup until sugar is completely dissolved. Pour over cereal mixture, and stir until well coated.
- Press firmly into lightly buttered 8" square pan. Cool (do not chill). Cut into squares.