These are very healthy and a great snack for you and your kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Wash your kale by drenching it in water. Be sure there is no dirt left on the kale.
- 3Rip the kale into about 2inch pieces.
- 4Put foil onto baking pan. Put kale onto foil and drizzle olive oil all over kale.
- 5Next, add the onion powder or garlic powder.
- 6Massage ingredients together with your hands.
- 7Place in oven for 20-30 minutes.
- 8Take out of oven and see if they are dry and brittle. If they aren't, put them back in for 10 minutes at a time. Do this until they are dry.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Kale Chips
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.3
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 33.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g