Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are very healthy and a great snack for you and your kids.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Wash your kale by drenching it in water. Be sure there is no dirt left on the kale.
- Rip the kale into about 2inch pieces.
- Put foil onto baking pan. Put kale onto foil and drizzle olive oil all over kale.
- Next, add the onion powder or garlic powder.
- Massage ingredients together with your hands.
- Place in oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Take out of oven and see if they are dry and brittle. If they aren't, put them back in for 10 minutes at a time. Do this until they are dry.
Talk about addictive...! I used my salad spinner to remove excess water and I reduced the garlic a bit. These were just awesome and the crispier pieces were my favourite! Thanks for the recipe.
I did this in my toaster oven and they turned out great! Sprinkled lightly with salt when done.Thanks! Made for PAC event, spring 2014.