This is a recipe that I found on another website and made a few of my own adjustments.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the chicken broth in a 9-10 inch non-stick skillet.
- 2Saute the onion in the broth over medium heat for approximately 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 3Add garlic, chopped turkey and cook for an additional 3 minutes on medium heat.
- 4Add kale and reduce heat to low.
- 5Continue to cook covered for approximately 5 minutes.
- 6Beat egg substitute with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 7Pour evenly over kale mixture.
- 8Cover and cook on low heat until almost set, approximately 5 minutes more.
- 9Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 10Allow cheese to melt.
- 11Cut in half and serve with muffins and fresh fruit for a very filling brunch.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Kale Breakfast Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.4
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 56.2 mg
- Sodium 521.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 38.5 g