Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simply, healthy snack for the family or even great in a lunch!
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup cooked ham, Diced (sometimes you can find diced ham at the grocery store, prepackaged)
- 1 cup cheese, cubed (I prefer fresh mozzarella)
- 1 cup olive (you can use black or green)
- salad dressing (optional)
- Place tomato, ham, cheese, and olives in any combination on skewer until all ingredients have been used. If you prefer, you can just make a large bowl of all ingredients mixed together and then add your favorite salad dressing to add some flavor. You can also substitute any veggie you prefer.