Perfect Pixie's Note:
This is a flourless, eggless. bakeless bar. Kids will love these, it gave me a lot of energy, I addopted this from a recipe site
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix everything together really well.
- 2Dump the mixture into a 13 x 9 inch baking pan and smoosh it with a wooden spoon.
- 3Try to press it down evenly so that it's flat across the pan.
- 4Cover the pan with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge overnight to allow the flavors to blend.
- 5Cut it into about 24 squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Jungle Bars
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.1
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 3.9 g