Prep 8 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are simple and the best vegetarian version of "meat"balls that I have found. Usually I add more spices to most everything I make, but this recipe doesn't need them! I use a good quality tomato sauce from the jar and you have a quick and easy meal! Unfortunately, this is not a vegan recipe. Also these are great for "meatball" subs.
- 1 (12 ounce) package veggie crumbles, thawed
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons mixed Italian herbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a medium size bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together. (I prefer to mix this with my hands.).
- Form into 1-1 1/4 inch balls. (These can really be made any size but for giant size you will need to adjust the cooking time.).
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes or until firm.