Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This ice cream I make for my grandchildren, knowing my daughters don't want them to eat too much sugar or fat. The kids think this is a treat on warm days, they have an ice cream, and I know that what they are eating is pure fruit and nothing else. You would not need an ice cream maker machine, it is ready in no time.
- 1 lb of mixed fresh fruit, think of banana, kiwi, mandarin, strawberry, raspberry, pine apple, melon etc. Any soft fresh fruit
- some liquid, like for instance pine apple juice or water
- Clean all the fruit and wash well in cold water.
- Put the fruit in the blender and mix well, add a little liquid (water, pine apple juice) if you think that is necessary.
- Put the mixture in ice cream moulds for kids or in small cups and freeze.