1/7 Photos of Healthy Honey Chicken
Taken from the Mayo Clinic Williams-Sonoma Cookbook. Wheat germ adds a nutlike texture to the crust, but without the fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a small bowl, mix together the wheat germ, honey, mustard, apricot nector or jam, and soy sauce until well blended.
- 3Arrange the chicken pieces, bone side down, on a baking sheet.
- 4Spread the wheat germ mixture evenly over the chicken breasts.
- 5Bake until the chicken is opaque throughout and the wheat germ mixture has formed a crust, 35-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Honey Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.1
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 188.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 26.0 g