1/2 Photos of Healthy Honey Carrot Cookies
As part of the 'Zaar World tour, I was looking for dessert recipes suitable for Rosh Hashanah. The original caome from allrecipes.combut I've made a number of changes to make this moist and tender cookie not only healthier but more tasty. These are so good, you'll love them holiday or no holiday. Kids will especially love them and you'll enjoy sneaking a little veggie into their afternoon snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cream together butter, applesauce and honey. Add eggs, and beat well. Blend in vanilla and lemon extracts.
- 3In a separate bowl, sift together the flours, baking powder and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to creamed mixture, and mix well.
- 4Stir in carrots.
- 5Prepare baking sheets with a quick shot of cooking spray. Drop by teaspoon on baking sheets. Bake 15-18 minutes and cool on racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Honey Carrot Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.0
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.5 mg
- Sodium 134.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g