1/1 Photo of Healthy Homemade Granola Cereal
1 hr 15 mins
Stephie Biggs's Note:
Good as a snack or as a cereal! High in GOOD fat and high in fiber.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the oats, wheat germ, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, pecans, brown sugar and salt (if using); mix well.
- 2In another bowl, mix the oil, honey, water and vanilla.
- 3Pour the liquid mixture over the dry ingredients and mix well.
- 4Spread over a jelly-roll pan sprayed with nonstick spray.
- 5Bake at 300°F for 50-60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- 6The last 10-15 minutes add the raisins.
- 7The granola will brown as it cooks.
- 8Cool in pan on wire rack.
- 9Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Homemade Granola Cereal
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.6
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g