Good as a snack or as a cereal! High in GOOD fat and high in fiber.
Make and share this Healthy Homemade Granola Cereal recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, wheat germ, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, pecans, brown sugar and salt (if using); mix well.
- In another bowl, mix the oil, honey, water and vanilla.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread over a jelly-roll pan sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Bake at 300°F for 50-60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- The last 10-15 minutes add the raisins.
- The granola will brown as it cooks.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container.