1/2 Photos of Healthy Homemade Granola Bars
These are adapted from Cookin'Diva's delicious Chewy No-Bake Granola Bars, which were adapted from Kittencal's No-Bake Rice Krispies Peanut Butter Granola Bars (Lower-Fat). They are easy to change according to your own tastes. No matter what, they are tastier and healthier than store-bought.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cereal, oats, fruit, nuts, and coconut in a large bowl.
- 2Heat honey over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until bubbly. Stir in peanut butter and flax meal mixture. Heat, stirring, until well-mixed and melty. Add more water if necessary. Consistency should be liquidy.
- 3Pour wet mixture into dry ingredients and quickly stir to mix with a rubber spatula. When well-incorporated and slightly cooled, add carob.
- 4Press into a 13 x 9 inch pan. Press hard. Refrigerate a few hours or overnight. Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Homemade Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.5
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 44.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
puffed brown rice cereal