Prep 4 mins
Cook 4 mins
Do you miss ice cream sundaes on your diet? Well, now you can enjoy one any time! Check out this great dessert idea and you will love it. I always keep 6 bananas in the freezer so I can make this in a hurry.
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup protein powder
- 2 cups frozen bananas, slices
- 4 teaspoons chocolate syrup, sugar free
- 4 tablespoons fat-free whipped topping
- 2 teaspoons chopped nuts
- 2 maraschino cherries
- pour milk into blender. add protein powder and blend on high for 15 seconds.
- add frozen bananas and blend on high for 45 seconds. stop and scrap down sides if needed.
- spoon into 2 serving bowls.
- top each with 2 tsp chocolate sauce, 2 tsp whipped cream, 2 tsp chopped nuts, and last but not least, the cherry!