Recipe by Darrinw2001
Do you miss ice cream sundaes on your diet? Well, now you can enjoy one any time! Check out this great dessert idea and you will love it. I always keep 6 bananas in the freezer so I can make this in a hurry.
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup protein powder
- 2 cups frozen bananas, slices
- 4 teaspoons chocolate syrup, sugar free
- 4 tablespoons fat-free whipped topping
- 2 teaspoons chopped nuts
- 2 maraschino cherries
Directions See How It's Made
- pour milk into blender. add protein powder and blend on high for 15 seconds.
- add frozen bananas and blend on high for 45 seconds. stop and scrap down sides if needed.
- spoon into 2 serving bowls.
- top each with 2 tsp chocolate sauce, 2 tsp whipped cream, 2 tsp chopped nuts, and last but not least, the cherry!