1/3 Photos of Healthy Herb-Baked Catfish Nuggets
Pepper #2's Note:
I got this recipe from a card at our supermarket. It's fast and is tasty without added fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Rinse catfish nuggets and sprinkle with garlic pepper seasoning.
- 3Mix egg white and lemon juice. Set aside.
- 4Mix bread crumbs, dill, basil and oregano and spread mixture on wax paper or dish.
- 5Dip nugget in egg mixture to coat, then roll in the bread crumb mixture.
- 6Place on cookie sheet and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- 7Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned and thickest part of the nuggets flake easily with a fork.
Browse Our Top Catfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Herb-Baked Catfish Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.6
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 62.4 mg
- Sodium 322.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 21.8 g