I got this recipe from a card at our supermarket. It's fast and is tasty without added fat.
Make and share this Healthy Herb-Baked Catfish Nuggets recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse catfish nuggets and sprinkle with garlic pepper seasoning.
- Mix egg white and lemon juice. Set aside.
- Mix bread crumbs, dill, basil and oregano and spread mixture on wax paper or dish.
- Dip nugget in egg mixture to coat, then roll in the bread crumb mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet and lightly spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned and thickest part of the nuggets flake easily with a fork.