Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Warm and satisfying and even good for you! From a popular restaurant in Columbus Ohio.
Make and share this Healthy, Hearty Vegetable Bean Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Cook first three ingredients in one gallon water until beans are almost done.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- This recipe is from a restaurant in Columbus Ohio where it is the speciality.
- It sells out every cold, rainy, dreary day we have.
- I have written the recipe exactly as it was given to me by the chef.
- I know it is a little sketchy, but I've made this soup many many times and it always turns out.