1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Warm and satisfying and even good for you! From a popular restaurant in Columbus Ohio.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook first three ingredients in one gallon water until beans are almost done.
- 2Add remaining ingredients and cook until vegetables are tender.
- 3Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- 4This recipe is from a restaurant in Columbus Ohio where it is the speciality.
- 5It sells out every cold, rainy, dreary day we have.
- 6I have written the recipe exactly as it was given to me by the chef.
- 7I know it is a little sketchy, but I've made this soup many many times and it always turns out.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy, Hearty Vegetable Bean Soup
Serving Size: 1 (733 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.9
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 236.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: