Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's an updated version on a boring old wrap for your lunch box. Deli ham couples with pineapples, Napa cabbage and Greek yogurt for a healthy taste of the tropics.
- 1⁄4 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 slices deli ham (chopped)
- 1⁄4 head napa cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 1 whole-wheat tortilla
- Combine Greek yogurt, white wine vinegar, and caraway seeds in a small bowl.
- Toss together pineapple, carrot, deli ham, and Napa cabbage.
- Dress vegetables with the yogurt mixture and roll up in a whole-wheat wrap.