- 3 cups frozen hash browns
- 3 egg whites
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 400 and lightly grease a casserole dish.
- Pour the frozen hash browns in casserole dish. In medium bowl, mix the eggs, egg whites and milk. Stir in the chilies.
- Pour the egg mixture over the hash browns and top with the cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for about 1 hour.
- Sometimes I add some cooked sausage, ham or bacon to this dish. It is also great topped with sliced tomatoes!