Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Don't let the commercials fool you, while HH might be cheaper, it's not healthier. Adjust sour cream & beef flavoring to your taste.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb egg noodles, cooked
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons low-sodium beef bouillon cubes
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- Scramble fry ground beef, add mushrooms when beef is almost done.
- Stir beef bouillon into sour cream and pour over cooked beef.
- Add in egg noodles, stir to incorporate sauce.
This is yummy and easy when you're too busy to spend hours making dinner. I like that it isn't loaded with MSG!