Prep 4 mins
Cook 5 mins
Do you miss the morning egg McMuffin? Well here is a great little recipe that will bring it back to you with no guilt. No deep fried hash browns though.
- 1 whole wheat English muffin
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 slice lean ham
- 1 slice fat free cheese (your choice, your choice)
- 1 teaspoon margarine (Smart Balance)
- Spray small egg pan with cooking spray. add eggs to small bowl and whisk well.
- Cook egg until done.
- While eggs are cooking, toast the muffin in toaster.
- When muffin and eggs are done, place egg on top of muffin half, add ham slice to pan and heat for 1 minute.
- Add cheese slice to egg, add warm ham on top of cheese, spread Smart Balance on muffin top and add to sandwich.