Top Review by Sharon123
With ingredients like these, how can you go wrong? I imagine if you drink this daily for 12 weeks, you would see a difference. I have not tried it that long, but know that molasses and lemon juice are very good for you. And I have heard lots of good things about cider vinegar too. It does taste a bit strong, but it's not hard to drink something that you know will help you. Thanks Mimi!
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together.
- Drink mixture.
- make another batch and apply to hair at the ends and cover the ends of your hair with foil and leave in for 20 minutes before washing out.
- Do this every day for 12 weeks and your will see a big difference.
- Use this along with the anti-balding scalp scrub (recipe #45014) anti-baldness drink (recipe #45011) and anti-balding soup (recipe #47126).
- Not just for hair loss - it's also for growing the healthiest hair you can possibly have.
- Tastes aweful, but so does liquid penicillin - this is not a recipe for tasty syrup but a recipe for healthy hair.
- For Extra, Extra conditioning for really damaged hair, also use "Super Duper Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment for Damaged Hair" #129648 once or twice a week.