Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Healthy, low fat grilled chicken parmesan and best of all really quick for an easy weeknight meal
- 16 ounces chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup prego heart smart spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup lowfat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 tablespoons reduced fat parmesan cheese, shredded
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and preheat grill to high heat.
- Mist both sides of the chicken breasts lightly with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the chicken for 4 minutes per side (or until it is no longer pink inside). Transfer to a baking dish.
- Heat the sauce until warm and divide evenly on top of chicken. Follow with mozzarella and then parmesan.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
This was good and easy to make. We all enjoyed this. Made for Fall PAC 2012