Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Healthy, low fat grilled chicken parmesan and best of all really quick for an easy weeknight meal
Make and share this Healthy Grilled Chicken Parmesan recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup prego heart smart spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 cup lowfat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 tablespoons reduced fat parmesan cheese, shredded
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and preheat grill to high heat.
- Mist both sides of the chicken breasts lightly with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the chicken for 4 minutes per side (or until it is no longer pink inside). Transfer to a baking dish.
- Heat the sauce until warm and divide evenly on top of chicken. Follow with mozzarella and then parmesan.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
This was good and easy to make. We all enjoyed this. Made for Fall PAC 2012