1/1 Photo of Healthy Grilled Chicken Burger Lazy Darren
Lazy Darren's Note:
As usual, I was in my lazy mode and not wanting to eat Mac Heart Attacks, took a trip down to the local store and got me wife and I something to eat for less than 10 sing dollars. Grilled chicken, how can it ever go wrong.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butterfly the chicken breast all the way, resulting in 2 pieces.
- 2Add in all the dry herbs and spices and marinate for 20 minutes.
- 3While waiting, split the foccacia bread into halves and sprinkle the chopped garlic onto it.
- 4Cut the red pepper into half, remove the seeds and flatten it out, keep it aside for later.
- 5After chicken is marinated, grill it without oil in a non stick skillet, flipping every 2 mins until fully cooked.
- 6When done, remove from skillet pan and let it rest.
- 7Grill the peppers until slightly charred and soft.
- 8Toast the foccacia bread for 1 minute.
- 9Arrange the burger in the following manner from bottom up.
- 10Bread, lettuce, breast, red pepper, bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Grilled Chicken Burger Lazy Darren
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.8
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 64.0 mg
- Sodium 179.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 22.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: