1/2 Photos of Healthy Granola Bars
Nikki Dinki Cooking's Note:
These Granola bars are low cal, low fat, high fiber and high protein. This is an extremely healthy recipe that is still VERY DELICIOUS!! Go to my Youtube or Facebook page: "Nikki Dinki Cooking" for a "How To" video on making these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast oats on a dry sheet pan at 400 degrees for 10min or until slightly brown and toasted.
- 2Whisk together eggs, egg whites, vanilla, oil, cinnamon, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- 3Add in oats, fruit, nuts and bran.
- 4Spread in a 8 by 11 pan that is lined with foil and sprayed with cooking spray.
- 5Cook at 325 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes. Let cool, cut and enjoy!
- 6If you use a bigger pan like a 9 by 13 your bars will be thiner and cook in approx 25min. Or use a smaller pan for thicker bars and cook an extra 5-10min.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.8
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 116.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 6.8 g