adapted from another granola bar recipe, #317160, to fit my alterations
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup milled flax seed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 3/4 cup corn flakes, like honey oat crunch
- 3/4 cup hemp granola cereal or 3/4 cup other granola cereal
- 1 1/4 cups old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup millet
- 1/4 cup golden flax seed
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips or 1/3 cup chocolate chips or 1/2 cup dried berries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or 1/2 other nuts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1preheat oven to 325 degrees farenheit.
- 2mix vanilla extract, applesauce, milled flax seeds, honey, and molasses in a bowl.
- 3in another larger bowl, mix rest of the ingredients.
- 4add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. all dry ingredients should clump together.
- 5lightly grease a 9x13 inch pan.
- 6pat batter into pan.
- 7bake for 20 minutes.
- 8remove from oven and allow to cool 10 minutes.
- 9cut and then allow to cool completely in pan before removing.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Granola Bar
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.5
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 246.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 9.8 g