Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Little by little I make it healthier and at the same time my own :)
- 1⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup soymilk, plus
- 2 tablespoons soymilk
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 teaspoons low-fat milk
- Preheat oven to 325°F Coat a Bundt cake with cooking spray and coat lightly with flour.
- Combine flour and brown sugar in a bowl. Cut in the butter and incorporate until mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in coconut and pecans.
- Combine cocoa and baking chocolate in a bowl and add boiling water stirring until chocolate melts. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, vanilla, egg and oil. Add flour, baking powder and baking soda to mixture. Combine.
- Add soy milk and vinegar and combine.
- Stir in cocoa mixture and combine with bather.
- Spoon half of the batter into prepared pan, top with streusel. Spoon remaining batter over streusel.
- Bake for 1 hour or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for at least 10 minutes and remove form pan. Cool completely.
- Combine glaze ingredients and drizzle over cake. Enjoy!